A good gaming mouse should be in a fine-tune with your impulses and intentions, acting as the executioner and worthy partner in demolishing games. A gaming mouse is just an extension of your hands and a great connection between the PC and your mind. Top gaming mice have a comfortable feel with a body that feels natural to hold and a strong sensor for a smooth game flow.
- What is a Gaming Mouse?
- Best Gaming Mouse Under 50
- Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Gaming Mouse
What is a Gaming Mouse?
A gaming mouse is a mouse that has been customized to suit gamers more due to the performance demands that games have. Therefore, a gaming mouse has extra features that optimize the device for maximum performance with high precision. For example, a gaming mouse can have extra buttons that are assigned to different functions and commands. In addition, a gaming mouse has a more ergonomic design that enhances agility and offers a good grip for a high-pressure situation.
Best Gaming Mouse Under 50
1) Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S....
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated...
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset...
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions...
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows...
The best gaming mice have the razer logo on them. The wired mouse is dominating the market, and for good reasons. Razer mouse features a high precision 16,000 DPI optical sensor and is a great gaming mouse for high precision games. In addition, the mouse has DPI buttons that are programmable to offer on-the-fly sensitivity for gaming and creativity. Razer is the best budget mouse for you.
A normal mouse does not have 16.8 million colors featured in its lighting; Razer does. The mouse has customizable chroma RGB lighting with included preset profiles. Razer is the perfect mouse for showing off (your skills, of course). The mouse syncs with gameplay and Philips Hue products, and razer chroma enabled peripherals.
The PC gaming mouse has Seven programmable buttons that allow for remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through the razer synapse. The gaming mouse has an ergonomic shape that gives you total control over the game with precision and speeds that respond accurately to your movement. In addition, the mouse has a ridged rubberized scroll wheel for good grip and maximum accuracy during a game. The mouse further has durable switches that support up to 50 million clicks.
2) Logitech G502 Hero High-Performance Gaming Mouse
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most...
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to...
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for...
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million...
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into...
A close sibling to the Logitech g pro is the G502 mouse. The mouse is a gaming masterpiece with a 25K sensor for precision and agility. The mouse has a software update from G Hub, which is a Logitech software, and the update is free for every player to download. The mouse has a 1:1 tracking, a 400+ IPS, and a 100-25,600 max DPI sensitivity. The mouse further has zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration.
The Logitech mouse has 11 customizable buttons. You can assign commands and customize up to 5 to the mouse in the ready-to-play profiles. The profiles can be saved directly to the mouse. In addition, the Logitech gaming mouse has an adjustable weight system for a personalized balanced tuning for an improved reaction time. You can add or remove 3.6 grams onto the mouse.
Logitech has not been left behind when it comes to lighting. The mouse has programmable RGB lighting and a Lightsync technology from 16.8 million to match the colors representing your team. In addition, you can customize other Logitech G equipment to have the same color to have a matching, presentable outlook.
Logitech has a mechanical switch button tensioning that provides a clean and crisp click every time you press on to the mouse. In addition, the mouse has a one-year limited warranty on its hardware.
3) Redragon Wired Gaming Mouse
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB...
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles...
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer...
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for...
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP,...
Redragon gives you control beyond the mouse itself. The gaming mouse is programmable with five different profiles, each with its own LED light to match with. The mouse further has seven different background lighting, all that you can switch off if you wish to. Thus, the mouse offers total customization for your pc background.
Redragon has high-end gaming mouse features and offers a pro-level experience whenever you are gaming. The mouse has inbuilt weight tuning for the right balance. The balance enhances reaction time and comfort when playing for instincts to kick in at 100%. The mouse has an anti-skid scroll wheel for a true response whenever you are using the mouse. The mouse has TEFLON feet pads for the ultimate control. The mouse has seven customizable buttons and a total of 8 buttons.
The mouse has an ergonomic body for maximum comfort for accuracy and precision. You can use the mouse from any distance in your house because of the 3mm, 6-foot cord that extends long enough for maximum action. The mouse is compatible with most gaming PCs in the market.
4) Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless Mouse
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or...
- Weighs Just 99 grams: Lightweight construction, so you can play longer without fatigue
- Simple Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Just connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the...
- Contoured Shape and Rubber Side Grips: For long term comfort and a confident grip
- Up to 60 hours of Battery Life: Play uninterrupted with battery life that lasts for days, or plug in...
Corsair Harpoon wireless mouse is one of a kind. Corsair provides the best gaming mice that give you maximum freedom to play from anywhere in the house without staying right in front of the screen. The 10 000 DPI sensor mouse has great precision and agility when it comes to delivering commands. The wireless mouse is a good gaming mouse for high-action and physically engaging games that need a quick reaction.
The mouse gives you a wired USB option if you are worried about latency, which is not a big problem. In addition, you can connect the mouse to a device via Bluetooth to enjoy your games to the fullest from a distance. The mouse has a great design and is lightweight, weighing only 99 grams, so you can play for longer periods without getting any fatigue.
Corsair wireless gaming mouse has contoured side grips for stability when in action and for a strong claw grip. The body fits right in your hands and gives you the confidence to go on and win. The wireless mouse fits right into your gaming setup with long-lasting batteries that you do not have to think about from time to time. Unlike other gaming mice that depend solely on power from the gaming PC, the mouse gets its power anywhere you want it to. In addition, the mouse will not go off, enhancing your gaming experience anytime you feel like playing.
The mouse offers maximum wireless functionality while staying on your side and helping you beat the opponents. Corsair Harpoon RGB wireless mouse is your ultimate wireless companion in competitive online games through different teams and seasons.
5) Steelseries Sensei 310 Wired Mouse
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance...
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries...
With a CPI of 12 000, we are talking about a TrueMove3 optical sensor that delivers accurate and precise reaction time according to your commands and hand movements. Furthermore, unlike other mice, the mouse has an ambidextrous design, and both righthanded and lefthanded people can use it. The versatile feature makes Steelseries the most innovative mouse you can find in the market.
With the optical connectivity backing it up, Steelseries Sensei 310 has accurate tracking making it an efficient mouse for gaming. You can apply the mouse's claw grip or palm grip styles and still feel comfortable after long hours of playing. In addition, the mouse has positive tactile feedback to it, and the experience is one that you will rarely get from other mice.
Steelseries Sensei 310 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems, making it an excellent gaming mouse for a gamer who changes gear. In addition, the versatility makes Sensei the best budget gaming mouse for ambidextrous people.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Gaming Mouse
a) Wireless or Wired
If you buy a gaming mouse under 50 bucks, the chances are high that it is wired. Wired gaming mice have advantages that make the response to games faster than their wireless counterparts. In addition, wired games have zero latency, which is an important factor in gaming. Every move and every command counts and can be the difference between winning and losing. Gaming is about taking the first shot.
Wireless mice have the advantage of giving freedom of movement. You can use the mouse anywhere as long as the connection is strong. However, a wired mouse will require you to stay within the length of the cord.
A wireless mouse uses batteries that run out over time. When batteries get weaker, they can cause latency and weak connectivity. Some wireless mice have a USB port for attaching cables and using the mouse as wired.
b) Lefthanded or Righthanded
Most electronics, and everything in general, have a bias towards right-handed people. For example, the left and right-hand buttons deliver different commands. Therefore if you are left-handed, look for a mouse that has commands switched to suit you. The body of a mouse is made in such a way that it fits right in the hands. A left-handed mouse would be difficult to use by a right-handed person. That is one other reason to always check before buying.
Some mice are ambidextrous.
The ergonomics of a mouse can be the difference between winning or losing. Suppose you can get a good mouse with a non-slip surface; the better for you because you will be cruising through the levels. There are three types of grips; claw, palm, and finger grips.
The claw grip is the grip where your wrist will rest on the mouse pad. Your fingers rest on top of the mouse to get the job done. The grip allows for quick movements as the wrist joint is free to move the mouse. Another grip is known as the palm grip, and it involves the palm resting on the back of the mouse while your fingers rest on the mouse.
The fingertip grip involves both the palm and the wrist getting lifted off the mat and just the fingers controlling the whole mouse.
Knowing the right grip for you will inform the kind of mouse you will get because the size and the weight will determine the kind of grip you use.
We reviewed gaming mice under 50 bucks because you are on a budget and looking for the best deal in the market. There are good mice for slightly over 50 dollars, but that does not mean that the ones we reviewed will not get the job done. You are the one who plays despite the fact that you are using a gaming mouse under 50 dollars. A gamer knows that the more challenging the conditions are, the better they become. Well, of course, apart from slow internet speeds. No one can stand that.